Our aim is to provide leadership on the major issues affecting those who are diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer and to help, in a very practical way, individual patients and their families.
With our partners in the NHS, and the voluntary and private sectors, we have a number of key aims:
- Putting patients and families first
- 24/7 support where it is needed
- Improving awareness and understanding of pancreatic cancer
- Supporting research
- Working with the NHS to improve patient experience
- Building an holistic approach to treatment and care
- Increasing empowerment through advocacy
- Fundraising to provide practical and financial support
- Working with partners for integrated care
- Challenging the status quo!
Find out more about how we can help you: